Wednesday, September 25, 2013

(Mighty) George Essien quits Brila FM



George Essien has been a presenter with Larry Izamoje's Brila FM for many years. He finally bid goodbye and had this to post on his facebook wall:


"Hi everyone,As of this morning, the 25th of September, 2013, I no longer work with 88.9 Brila FM.
I thank Mr & Mrs Izamoje for the wonderful years of guidance, love and mentorship. But as with everything in life, change happens.
Which is why I want to personally invite you to one of my personal pursuits 'So you think you know Sports Nigeria' the first and biggest Sports Knowledge Contest in NIgeria, holding on the 5th of October, 2013 at the Oriental Hotel, Lagos. You can register by simply clicking http://gieartleads.com/membership/signup.

To everyone who has followed me on air for so many years, just get ready for the best in the years to come. I love you all.

What A Rush!"

Football fans will miss you on air, Mighty George, but the only constant thing in life like you have said is change, all the best in your future endeavours.

2 comments: